Monday, February 22, 2010

Worship God...or else!!

This weekend I had the pleasure of speaking at Source 15! It was a wonderful first teaching experience here, and I look forward to many, many more. If you weren't at Source 15, I encourage you to download the Source 15 iTunes podcast and check out the many messages by Mark Walz, Matt Stone, myself and some others.
Personally, I love listening to sermon podcasts. I got into it about five years ago when I heard Matt Chandler of The Village speak at a conference, and then I heard he had a podcast. I have listened to probably about 90% of his sermons at The Village over the last five years, and they have been life changing. It's been a great way to begin my alone times with God or just on a 45 minute car ride.






We have some sweet stuff coming up in the near future for the youth.

On March 13th we are doing Game Day!
This will be a co-ed football game for both Junior High and Senior High. Bring your game faces, game-shoes, and any other game related materials you might need.







And of course we have our annual JT Barger Dessert Auction and Golf Tourney coming up on March 26th and 27th. Get a dessert prepared and be ready to watch it go for a very high price. Then, to work off all that pie and pudding, we'll be hitting the links the next day. Bring a team of the best golfers you can find and get ready for some heavy competition. It'll be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment