Sunday, March 28, 2010

UMARMY

So I am writing this blog from the sound booth @The Loft while the first round of UMARMY registration goes on around me. I've never been to a UMARMY camp, but I'm very excited to attend my first one this summer in July. I know that God's work will be done through these camps, and I hope that those of us who participate will do so with the right heart. It is not with a begrudging heart or a heart of obligation that we do the work and mission of Jesus Christ, but rather with a heart of servanthood and joy that we labor for Christ. I can't wait to see so many people working together to fulfill the mission of Christ that he left for us. I urge you to already be in prayer for those of you who will be participating as well as for those souls we will be encountering as we exit our Christian bubble and brave the wilds of the world. I love you guys and I hope you will keep me in prayer as you daily spend time with God as part of a whole-hearted pursuit after Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment